Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Beginning...

I have never been uber interested in becoming a blogger. I’ve read other people’s, and I think they’re interesting, but I never really saw myself as the blogger type. The other day after babysitting for the Zanolla boys, their dad, Dave, and I were talking about my upcoming Disney World Internship. As I was walking out the door, Dave casually mentioned that I should blog about my experience. I brushed off the suggestions, and drove home thinking about all of the reasons why it would be dumb for me to blog. HOWEVER, I’ve learned that generally in life, saying yes is always more fun than saying no. Alas, I am a blogger. Welcome to SCHUTZ AND SCORES!

In exactly one, one, ONE MONTH from tomorrow, I will be graduating from Western Illinois University! This seems unbelievable to me. I feel like I am possibly old enough to just be finishing up my sophomore year, but definitely not my last and final year! In the beginning of June I will be heading down to Orlando, Florida for a six month internship as a vacation planner with Walt Disney World. I have zip, zilch, nada, no clue as to what I will be doing after January AND I would not have it any other way! I hope to use this blog to keep my friends and family updated on my life adventures. I’m an open book, folks!

Whirl Peas!

1 comment:

  1. I say you double it up with on the job TWEETING as well, think about it!

    ReplyDelete