Sunday, February 12, 2012

Week in Review

1-I passed my Safety and Emergency Procedures (SEP) section of training!

2-I celebrated passing my SEP...a lot! Fun weekend for sure! Thursday night I went out with a group of girls to a fun night club called The Lounge. Friday I went to an all inclusive brunch that lasted untill about 7:00 p.m. Saturday was my recovery day, which involved a lovely dinner out to a local restuarant called Coco's with my friend Charlene.

3-I've deveoped an intense addiction to Nutella since I've been over here. I could eat in it in a car, in a house, with a fox, or with a mouse!

4- I was literally heart broken when I woke up to find out Whitney Houston died this morning. That woman has seen me through many a break ups! I got dressed this morning listening to Step By Step, It's Not Right But It's Ok, and, obviously, I Will Always Love You.

5-This morning I had to get Vaccinations for both Typhoid and Hepatitis A. My arms are sore and my neck is stiff, and I'm feeling slightly flu like ish!

6-I'm not a big TV watcher, however, I have missed having at least a little mindless entertainment in my life. Thankfully, a girl who lives in my building has loaned me ALL The Office seasons! I'm in Heaven!

7-Today I started the Group Medical Training section of training. It seems to be easier than the last two weeks, however, the session goes from 3:45-11:30 each night this week. That might be a little rough, even for this night owl.

No comments:

Post a Comment