2- Speaking of being almost 24, I've self diagnosed myself with having a quarter life crisis. It's pretty much the same thing as a mid life crisis, except I have no plans of buying a Ferrari or leaving my husband (nevermind the fact that I'm not married). I'm reading about my condition in this new book titled 20 Something 20 Everything. I'm hoping to finish it by the end of the week, and then at that time I'll will have direction and know what the heck I'm doing with my life. So, that'll be nice to have one less thing to worry about.
3) I ran in the Hot Chocolate 5k in Chicago last weekend with my friend Kristen. We ran it in 31:47, a fairly respectable time considering we trained for it in five days. It was a lot of fun, and was a good reminder of how much I actually do love racing.
4) I love my friends! I got a big dose of them last week after spending the weekend with Kristen and Allison, and then a full night with my high school friends. Being with them is good for the soul.

5) Hello, my name is Kelsey, and I am addicted to pinterest.
6) If you're in the market for a good book I highly reccomend the following...Freedom, The Luxury of Less, Fire Fly Lane, The Help, Heart of The Matter, A Piece of Cake, Heaven is For Real, and of course anything written by Nicholas Sparks.
7) Last weekend, I also got to see my friend Steve Peach for the 1st time in a year and a half. Not only did he serve as my taxi from the airport, but he also gave me a tour of Loyola University (where he is currently working on his masters degree), and treated me to some fabulous Thai food. What a swell dude!
8) Right now I am in San Juan....working, kind of. Anyways, I am totally jamming to some hispanic radio station. No idea what they're saying, but I kinda like it. Just my view out the ol office window.
9) I'm in serch of the perfect brown boot. Trickier than it sounds!
10) My flight attendant dress is getting tight. Not all over, mainly just the rib area. I think my rib cage is getting fat. Is that possible?
11) This week I had to get some professional headshots taken (the reason for that is a whole other post,for a whole other day). Anways, I went to Target Portrat Center (classy, I know) and, I kid you not, the photographer was the real life version of Deb. Deb, as in Glamor Shots by Deb from Napoleon Dynamite. She legit said things like, "Tilt your head a little to the right," and "I think that one's gonna turn out really nicely."
12) I've been experiementing with different work appropriate hairsyles lately because you can only wear your hair in a low pony for so many hundred days in a row before you start to feel like your stuck in a bit of a rut. I may also have been slightly inspired by the new show Pan Am. My appologies for the posting of a mirror shot. It goes against everythging I believe in.
No comments:
Post a Comment