Thursday, September 27, 2012

If There Are No Photos...It Never Happened

Let's face it, most days I change time zones more than I change underwear. There are times when I go to fill in my weekly calendar, to record the events of a past week, and there are entire days that, due to travel, simply never happened. It's weird. Without my iPhone, camera, and weekly planner, I'd be lost! So with no further ado, I present my week in pictures. In my book, if there are no photos, then it never happened!

I hung out with my pal, Georgina, at the Dubai Sailing Club Beach, where her and her parents are members. Yes, we did have to drink with with our pinkies out the entire day!




One of my friends from Fort Lauderdale, Victoria, recently moved to Dubai and also began working for Emirates. It's been super fun to have a familiar face over here! Last week we met up with another American for drinks, and basically just did 'Merican things!


I traveled this week, once again, to the east coast of Australia, this time to the city of Brisbane. Three other crew members and I spent the day exploring the VERY hilly city, via bicycle. Bicycling helmets are strictly enforced in Brisbane, but who wouldn't wanna rock one when you look as cool as me in one?! And as for the sweet basket on the front, I had to ask for that specially!

 
The next day I traveled, for the first time, to Singapore. Another flight attendant and I spent the day walking around the city, which is seriously the cleanest city I've ever been in! We checked out lots of really cool gardens and city landmarks before finally giving into our exhaustion and calling it a day.
In Front Of The Singapore Flyer


 
And yesterday afternoon I arrived safely back into Dubai, where I met up with friends for a late dinner. At least I think I did...we didn't take any pictures :)
 
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment