So right now you are currently reading my 20th post on the 20th of September. If that's not a sign, then I don't know what is. A sign of what, I don't know...
So not much new to report here. This is a slow time at Disney, so the parks have been pretty quiet. This past week Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party started. My friends and I went on the opening night, and was really fun! I was surprised by how many people dress up for this event, even though Halloween is more than a month away. This is a special ticket event, which means to get into the party a person needs a separate ticket aside from a regular park admission ticket. There are only a certain number of tickets sold each night, so the lines to rides are ubber short. There is a special parade, fireworks, and trick or treating! I definitely left with a bag full of candy that night, and felt sick by the time I went to bed from over indulging! I've also been picking up shifts working in the parks during the Halloween party. The costume I wear for this is by far the mother of all costumes! I wear a bat on my head. Enough said...
After spending nearly two weeks of falling off the ol running wagon, due to being home and having visitors, I am back in action! Not to toot my own horn, but as of today I am on schedule with my training and completed 5.5 miles last night! Thank you, thank you!
Still no news on the What the Bleep is Kelsey Going To Do With Her Life front. HOWEVER, I did start reading this book called "What Color Is Your Parachute?" I highly recommend it! It's basically about how to find a job in this economy, and more than just finding a job, but finding what it is that you're passionate about. You should read it!
It's still really hot in Florida, and I'm loving it! Not one bit jealous seeing pictures of my friends in sweaters. I'll stick with my shorts and tank tops thank you very much!
Love you all!
Send pictures of the bat hat. Proud of your running. Seems like a killer to me, now, that is scary!!
ReplyDelete